A. Geyer GG-170
The A. Geyer brand and factory were established by the Geyer family in 1877, in Eisenberg, Thuringia, Germany, and the brand was well known in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, when Eisenberg was a significant center for piano building. Also produced in the Geyer factory over the years were the brands of Fuchs & Mohr, Sassmann, Steinberg, and Weisbrod. In time, the Geyer factory became the Wilh. Steinberg factory, which continues to produce pianos today.