The Piano Gallery carries the largest selection of quality, affordable pianos in the Metroplex. Piano lines or brands tend to have unique characteristics based on their design, construction and materials used. Each piano line we carry has been carefully chosen because of the unique characteristics it offers. We pride ourselves on offering customers a wide range of pianos to meet the musical needs and financial means of everyone from the beginner to the recreational user to the professional musician.
Our highly knowledgeable salespeople are dedicated to ensuring that you are expertly matched with the piano that is right for you, while providing you with the best service in the industry.
See what our customers are saying – read testimonial.
Piano Gallery is committed to promoting the benefits of music and proudly supports these organizations:
- Piano Gallery is a major sponsor of Casa Manana and for the outreach program for the Casa Kids which touches the lives of nearly 200,000 children from North Texas each year.
- Piano Gallery is on the board of the Elan International Music Festival which promotes educational opportunities, performance and music scholarships through the Lundi Series, a series of concerts held monthly at Piano Gallery for aspiring young musicians in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
- Piano Gallery is on the board of The Texas Music Project which is part of the Texas Commission on the Arts.
- Piano Gallery is on the board of Musical Angels. Musical Angels is a 501(c)(3) non-profit teaching organization that provides free music lessons to hospitalized children. Musical Angels teaches young patients to actively participate in the joyful and healing process of making music.
- Piano Gallery is a proud supporter of Educational First Steps through donations.
- Piano Gallery contributes to Dallas All Sports Association through donations.
- Through donations Piano Gallery supports Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Piano Gallery is a donor for the Black Tie Dinner, one of the largest charity events raising money for a multitude of charitable organizations and in particular AIDS.